Controller question - Anode/negative connector

1 reply [Last post]
birdseyeview

I'm fixing up an X-360 scooter for the kids. I have a new (old stock) 36v controller X360-220-UPGRADE for the scooter. Wiring was all messed up, so I have to re-wire. Controller has 7 connectors coming out of it plus black & red power leads. Connectors are labeled: motor, throttle, key, brake, brake indicator, charger, & anode negative. The 2 wire connector coming out of the controller that's labeled "Anode/negative" is what I'm confused about. I have no clue what this gets connected to or what it's function is? Can I just leave it alone/unconnected and still have the controller function correctly? If I must connect it, what gets hooked up there? I just want basic functions for now - no fancy accessories. I may use the "brake indicator" connector to hook up the horn/taillight/headlight/turn signals after I get the scooter operational. Also, if I put a disable/off switch inline to completely kill the power to the scooter/controller while the bike is stored, how many amps should the switch be rated for? THANKS for any help you can offer!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
MartyBlake
Re: Controller question - Anode/negative connector

On my scooter (I just got it today) the anode negative has 2 wires leading to it. Everything but my motor is working, but when I disconnect the anode/negative plug, nothing works, not even the lights on the console. here's a picture of how mine's wired. I couldnt tell you how much your switch would have to be for. Maube there's a wiring diagram for the scooter out there somewhere. Good luck!! Wires.jpg

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

Who Killed the Electric Car? Essential documentary explaining what happened the last time electric cars were killed

Who's new

• Martin_EV4
  • acsatue
  • 186kmps
  • L00n16yup
  • SoulSnatcher

Customize This