Its finally here! and its not broken!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Craftkiller
Its finally here! and its not broken!

Following the previous report from laurierocs (sorri if thats wrong) my moped arrived equally undamaged and double boxed... dont hafta send anything back for warrenty replacement.... now if only those instructions made sense =(

heres some pictures:
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=49326&l=e3619&id=635255685

Craftkiller
Re: Its finally here! and its not broken!

Oh, cant believe I forgot this part, thanx to arcticfox for the great deal on the moped!

laurierocs
laurierocs's picture

Hey Craftkiller, that's awesome! I'm glad your XB-600 came intact as well! Yeah, they say it takes an hour to put together, it took us at least 2 hours and broken reading glasses when my husband hit his head on the handlebar. (ouch!) But all is well, I'm still having a blast! I'm contiplating whether or not I want the mods. It seems soooo many people have problems with it. Right now I'm "Problem free" and I don't know if I want to jinx that.

I've been trying to talk my husband into the XB-700Li so we could ride together...I think he's going to wait to see how they hold up from posters on the board.

Have fun!!!
Laurie(rocs)

BTW - Any luck with disputing the charges?

Craftkiller

well the credit card company wants to wait 30 days, so still have like 20 more to go I think... but they said theyll refund the charges, which is awesome.

as for doing the mods, I think most of the stuff I read on here said 60V mod is easy and pretty much problem free... personally I think I am gonna do 60V + shunt and then when I have more money Ill purchase another battery and the mosfets and capacitors because most of my area has a speed limit of 35mph... so it just seems appropriate to hit the speed limit.

Good luck with the XB-700Li, so far the early adopters seem to think it is quite powerful

mopedbrainy

That's the spirit!Let's also share with you all....Usually my fifth battery is hooked up after a short ride -activating lights,etc. Well, just the other day, still running on 48v my 30 amp fuse blew-on a flat and single riding.May be my front wheel wasn't all straight. So cheer up it could happen and not due too much voltage but because too much torque breaking inertia .

Craftkiller

haha congrats on the fuse!
sounds like I should keep spares with me then, good information!

Craftkiller

Well I am currently trying to Title/Register/Insure the moped (in pennsylvania its required)... I was a little surprised that the XB-600 doesn't come with a VIN or an MCO but Xtreme Scooters is sending out a bill of sale so hopefully that will enable me to accomplish this

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage