Still waiting!!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
undead
Still waiting!!

Well I placed my order about 5 weeks ago - was told 7-10 days but have recently been informed it arrived with Vectrix on Friday. I called them on Friday to confirm that my insurance document had arrived - some guy answered the phone and said he has seen it.

Not heard anything since. I have heard that Vectrix UK customer support is very good - and I understand that the machine has only just been shipped over from Poland - but since I have just spent £5000+ on a brand new vehicle, I would expect to be told what is going on, or at least a phone call / email from Vectrix UK to advise roughly how long from now to get the bike to me.

Hopefully this is just a bump in the road - I would like to believe that Vectrix are going to be far better with any after sales service. I run two businesses myself and we ALWAYS keep our customers informed every step of the way.

Not long now :)

DaveD
DaveD's picture
Re: Still waiting!!

Maybe they're getting hard to get? According to this article, people are busy buying them: http://www.autobloggreen.com/2008/08/12/vectrix-sales-get-their-scoot-on-more-affordable-model-coming-n/

I was in the service shop today, having the technician looking at an intermittent brake light, and he said they were selling them faster than they could get them in. (Morrison: Dan said hello. :-) )

undead

Oh don't get me wrong - I understand they are selling very fast now, and I am very happy that the company is doing well as I think their product is very interesting - if this is what they can make now compared to the other manufactures, I can't wait to see what they can do when Li-PO technology matures!

What I don't like is the lack of communication - it only takes 5 seconds to send a quick email saying "We have your insurance docs" or "Its going to be another two weeks" - I don't mind waiting if I know roughly how long I am waiting for.

Mik
Mik's picture

Oh don't get me wrong - ........................

What I don't like is the lack of communication - it only takes 5 seconds to send a quick email saying "We have your insurance docs" or "Its going to be another two weeks" - I don't mind waiting if I know roughly how long I am waiting for.

I've battled the same problem all the way along:

Confidentiality and Non-disclosure Agreement
Recipient will not at any time, whether during or after the termination of its review of Discloser’s Confidential Information, reveal to any person or entity any of the Confidential Information concerning the organization, business or finances of Discloser or of any third party to which Discloser is under an obligation to keep information confidential. Such “Confidential Information” means information disclosed by Discloser to Recipient in the course of exploring the potential transaction described above, including, without limitation, (i) compilations of data or information concerning Discloser’s business operations, including without limitation Discloser’s marketing plans, forecasts, budgets, licenses, customer lists, prices, and costs, (ii) any of Discloser’s prospects, product designs, projects, plans or proposals, (iii) Discloser’s business methods and practices, or (iv) other information that is generally not known to the public and is marked as confidential by Discloser. Recipient will keep secret all Confidential Information and shall not use or attempt to use any Confidential Information in any manner which may injure or cause loss to Discloser or which may be calculated to injure or cause loss whether directly or indirectly to Discloser. Recipient shall not make, use or permit to be used any notes, memoranda or other materials or information of any nature relating to any matter within the scope of the business of Discloser or concerning any of its dealings or affairs other than for the benefit of Discloser or for the purposes contemplated by this Agreement.

And that is only a tiny part of it!

Any of the (many, many, many ) decent persons on the inside might believe they are GAGGED!

The all-exclusiveness of this document is only matched (or surpassed) by the warranty conditions.

Mr. Mik

This information may be used entirely at your own risk.

There is always a way if there is no other way!

undead

I got the phone call about 4 hours ago

Its being delivered to my office tomorrow - lets hope its fully charged... :D

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage