BD36 throttle

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
hogheaven
BD36 throttle

Can anybody recommend a good aftermarket throttle for the BD36 (Wilderness energy, brushed motor, 36V)? I looked at the ones on electricscooterparts.com/throttles.html and I have no idea which one is appropriate for the BD36.

Thanks in advance.

LinkOfHyrule
LinkOfHyrule's picture
Re: BD36 throttle

Any hall type throttle will work, which is to say, just about any throttle you can find.

You might want to try something other than the thumb throttle, too. I like the half-twist myself.

The author of this post isn't responsible for any injury, disability or dismemberment, death, financial loss, illness, addiction, hereditary disease, or any other undesirable consequence or general misfortune resulting from use of the "information" contai

alnvilma

I needed to find a left side throttle for my BD36 and bought a thumb w/o the LEDs. They also had a neat little conversion wire. The first thing I noticed is how much nicer the C-lyte thumb throttle is than the WE kit supplied one!

alnvilma

I needed to find a left side throttle for my BD36 and bought a thumb w/o the LEDs. They* also had a neat little conversion wire. The first thing I noticed is how much nicer the C-lyte thumb throttle is than the WE kit supplied one!

http://us.itselectric.ca/SearchResults.asp?Search=throttle

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage