Arrived - Very Pleased

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
undead
Arrived - Very Pleased

My machine arrived at 8.30pm - the drivers are really working hard on this one apparently.

Despite the initial lack of communication, my dealings with Vectrix have been very good, and the delivery man was no excepetion - even though he had been working since early that morning, he was polite, very friendly and took the time to show me all the features of the bike.

It has had one full discharge cycle from a rolling road test pre delivery - now I just need to find the time to do a few of my own. I did ask the question of how many discharge cycles are required - he just said around 3-5 and it will be fine.

Most impressed so far - lets hope this thing turns out to be everything they say it is :)

retrodog
retrodog's picture
Re: Arrived - Very Pleased

My machine arrived at 8.30pm - the drivers are really working hard on this one apparently.

Despite the initial lack of communication, my dealings with Vectrix have been very good, and the delivery man was no excepetion - even though he had been working since early that morning, he was polite, very friendly and took the time to show me all the features of the bike.

It has had one full discharge cycle from a rolling road test pre delivery - now I just need to find the time to do a few of my own. I did ask the question of how many discharge cycles are required - he just said around 3-5 and it will be fine.

Most impressed so far - lets hope this thing turns out to be everything they say it is :)
------------

That is great to hear. Always nice to see someone happy with their new wheels.

One of the things that I was impressed with on the Vectrix was how smooth it was, both with power delivery and the ride in general. There was no creaking, cracking, or any other weird noises that would indicate quality or manufacturing problems.

moccasin
moccasin's picture

Most impressed so far - lets hope this thing turns out to be everything they say it is

As was I. I have close to 275 miles on mine so far and have been nothing but tickled with it. I'm one of the lucky ones who's overall commute needs are well withing the Vectrix's low range, so I can ride the bike without having to worry about squeezing a few more feet out of it's range.

So far, I've only done one deep discharge (pretty much by accident), and will likely catch the next few the same way.

DaveD
DaveD's picture

Welcome to the "owner's club"!

Please tell us your impressions after you've been riding it a while. Always good to hear constructive criticism as well as kudos.

As you've hopefully already discovered, if you have questions or problems, please post here. Someone usually has an answer, if not an opinion.

rontivo
I'm one of the lucky ones who's overall commute needs are well withing the Vectrix's low range

I'm also one of the "lucky ones", and have been surprised but just how much of many of my trips are easily within the range of the Vectrix. As I talked to friends and people on the street I'm frequently greeted with negative looks or comments about the range, but in real world day-to-day conditions I've been nothing but impressed by how often I'm able to use the Vectrix. Now closing in on 750 miles with my first K in sight!

-Ron

undead
I'm one of the lucky ones who's overall commute needs are well withing the Vectrix's low range

I'm also one of the "lucky ones", and have been surprised but just how much of many of my trips are easily within the range of the Vectrix. As I talked to friends and people on the street I'm frequently greeted with negative looks or comments about the range, but in real world day-to-day conditions I've been nothing but impressed by how often I'm able to use the Vectrix. Now closing in on 750 miles with my first K in sight!

-Ron

Indeed. I purchased after working out my normal daily transport consists of

Working days - Going to and from work (5 miles each way) then the gym (7 miles each way)

Weekend, family / girlfriend / friends / clients - probably no more than 30 miles a day.

So this worked out much better for me. Its killing my 2l diesel car doing such small journeys all the time - and I hate driving cars anyway so this was a nice compramise. Cheap, cool and fun :)

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage