SOUPCAN MOTOR, 98% Efficient

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
SPARKY
SPARKY's picture
SOUPCAN MOTOR, 98% Efficient

I once found an article and plans for a SOUPCAN MOTOR.
This SOUPCAN MOTOR, is a highly efficient 98%, hand wound home-built motor. A SOUPCAN is cut apart and cut into stacks so that the windings for the rotor are wound onto to make the MOTOR. I think it used Permanent Magnets also.
It was supposed to use a much Wider Gap than previously thought possible, and was able to utilize the Voltage Spikes inherent to electric motors.
Does anyone know how to find this?
I haven't been able to find or follow up the the motor.

goodnslo
Re: SOUPCAN MOTOR, 98% Efficient

Listen to cedric lynch describe his motor and see if it is the same as your lost how-to article that you were describing.
http://www.agnimotors.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=37

SPARKY
SPARKY's picture
Re: SOUPCAN MOTOR, 98% Efficient

This has opened up a whole new world for me. It may be possible the his 4 yr old (1993 design?) previous Lynch Motor may be the one. The name Lynch is familiar, and the fact that He Talks about the Conventional Design Iron Lamination's from the Proper Material, follow (Old Tins that, He Opened Out Flat, and that was not the ideal material). He Beat Out Universities and the Like(in competitions). The Tin Soup-can Lamination's Looked Flower Like, His new Design are Square, and easier to Guillotine be Lamination Processors. He also talks obout the Gap, which was a unique departure from the norm.
This new motor is even more exciting.

SPARKY

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage