Maintenance

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
scowarn
Maintenance

I was reading on the Vectrix site that they recommend scheduled maintenance at 30 days and then every six months.
Does anyone know what is done at the service? Have people been following the schedule?
Scott

moccasin
moccasin's picture
Re: Maintenance

Its 440 miles round trip and $170 worth of gas for me to haul my Vectrix to the nearest dealer so he can hook up a laptop and kick the tires and tell me it's all good. If I were to have to follow their recommended schedule, I'd have been better off just buying commute gas and skipping the scooter altogether, so I'm hoping there's some leeway there!

Buzby
Buzby's picture

I'd suggest that's Vectrix#s problem - thye've been happy to fix issues at owners homes, so for those of us with no trailers, they've got to take the initiative!

- Raymond

Hermes

Has anyone had a punctured tyre yet? Is the local/nearest garage quick and willing or are they "sorry we don't touch this type of bikes"

Mik
Mik's picture

Has anyone had a punctured tyre yet? Is the local/nearest garage quick and willing or are they "sorry we don't touch this type of bikes"

I have replaced the tires, details here.

Mr. Mik

This information may be used entirely at your own risk.

There is always a way if there is no other way!

moccasin
moccasin's picture

If it's a clean puncture, they are tubeless tires, so you can just plug them and go. No need to remove.

Some people aren't comfortable riding on plugged tires, but I've had several blowouts on perfectly good tires and zero blowouts on plugged ones! ;-)

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage