My BionX story

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
omgitsme
My BionX story

Hey
I've been interested in a Ebike for a while, and got familiar with the BionX system.
I was looking on Craigslist the other day and what do I find but a bike with the Bionx P250 system for sale, $700, in my city.
I called the guy and after a few questions it came to light that he had no key, no charger, the system didn't power up and it hadn't been run in over a year. The story I got was he "inherited" it from a deceased friend, who'd gotten too many DWI's.
Hince the need for an electric bike, and appearantly the root of his friend's demise.
Anyway, given the fact the system was not even functional, I offered him $200.00 and crossed my fingers. He accepted.
Well, I got a locksmith to make a couple keys for $15.00, and ordered a charger for $60.00.

As luck would have it, the battery fully charged and the system is fully functional. It works great and is alot of fun to ride.
I transfered the whole setup to a bike of my liking and sold the other one.
Cool, huh?

han
han's picture
Re: My BionX story

Man . Despite the demise of the DWI guy, the beautiful luck of that story really makes me smile. I bet there are others great bikes just sitting in garages crying to be ridden. I will certainly start keeping on eye on CL more often now.

"be the bike"

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage