Part numbers needed to fix xb-600 motor

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gendronw
Gendronw's picture
Part numbers needed to fix xb-600 motor

Hi ,

I am currently building a XB-600 with a Luyuan Bike frame. I bought a XB-600 motor, controller, speedometer and throttle then I started my modification. I managed to connect everything to make it work(thank to you VisforVoltage !) so I should be able to ride....But Extreme did not send the things needed to fix the motor on my bike.

I asked Extreme for these parts and they sent me the "XB600-160R Rear Break Assembly". This part number is only a "ready to mount" Drum brake. I still don't have any nuts or spacer to fix the motor on my bike frame.

Based on the exploded view available on Extreme website, I need these parts.

69. Nuts
70. Lock Washer
71.Axle Spacer

76.Rear Tire spacer
77.Lock Washer
78.Nuts

Now The answer of Extreme is that I need a "XB600-115 Rear Wheel Lock Axle". I know a few of you have had experience with those little parts....Is everything in that package ?

I know I should probably ask Extreme customer support, but I am tired of dealing with them ! Shipping to canada is too costly, and they did not send the right things the first time. I will try with Articfox but I want to be sure I have the right part number.

Since they did not send any nuts or bolt with the Brake either, I will have to find one to fix it to the bike frame... but I don't think this will be a problem

Also, I can't fix my old brake cable because the mounting is not the same as the old bike. I think the mounting comes with the "XB600-402R Rear Brake Cable". This part is available on the website so it's not hard to identify.

Anyway, thank you for your time, you can check my blog if you want to know more about my project.
I Still hope to be scooting before winter :)

ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture
Re: Part numbers needed to fix xb-600 motor

I would hold off on getting X-Treme parts for a while; there are some major issues with their parts department at the moment. I've been having problems with their new person there for the past 19 days - eventually had to send refunds to all of my customers who ordered parts within that time because I couldn't get X-Treme to send them out.

There's a slight chance this will be straightened out on the next couple days... there's a better chance of me being whisked away to another planet by space aliens.

<table border="0" style="border:1px solid #999999; padding:10px;"><tr><td>
<a href="http://www.BaseStationZero.com">[img]http://visforvoltage.org/files/u419...
[size=1][color=black]www.[/color][color=#337799]BaseStationZero[/color][co

Gendronw
Gendronw's picture
Re: Part numbers needed to fix xb-600 motor

:(

What am I going to do !?
I putted so much energy in that project !
I can't leave it that way !

snif, snif

Use code&quot;Solar22&quot; and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage