Need help with voltage meter and charger for Schwinn Stealth 1000 36volt - three pack of batteries

1 post / 0 new
jolo
Need help with voltage meter and charger for Schwinn Stealth 1000 36volt - three pack of batteries

Please excuse my lameness.

With pretty new batteries, my son is having problems with the scooter showing that it is charged, then it slowing down while riding.

To diagnose what is wrong, I believe I will need an appropriate battery tester to check if there is something wrong with the three 12volt 10amp batteries or the connection.
[color=blue]Can someone PLEASE recommend a battery tester (multi-tester) (hopefully that I can purchase locally), that would give me what I need to diagnose if the batteries or connection is a problem ?? Also suggestions on HOW to test [/color]
I have seen this online, but it seems like it might be not enough what I would want to test ://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-92821211804676_2021_19672373)

I also would like recommendation for a good battery charger for the Stealth 1000. I am using the OEM tester and I just am not sure about it.
I would like to know if there is a charger that would allow the "three pack" to be connected, which has some "intelligence" to it and would protect the batteries from over-charging. I saw this one as an example that sells for $29 that is described as:
Premium quality 36 volt 1.67 amp output electric scooter battery charger suitable for virtually all 36 volt scooters and electric bikes that use the XLR connector. This 36 volt battery charger by Qili Power. For Schwinn, Mongoose, GT, and IZIP 600-1000 series scooters.Multiple LEDs indicate battery charge level.Automatic shut off when charging is complete.
//us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-92821211804676_2017_21058738)

Thanks,

Jon

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage