Glad Huricane 'Ike' Didn't Do Much Damage

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture
Glad Huricane 'Ike' Didn't Do Much Damage

Could someone read into this and tell me if it sounds like sabotage:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081005/ap_on_re_us/hurricane_environment_2

Oil Mafia: If the storm didn't do any damage, how can we raise prices again? Hmmmm... What? What's that, you say? There is damage - and a lot of it? 52 platforms were destroyed... excellent! Uh, I mean bummer. That's going to mean fuel shortages again and higher prices. LOL! Uh, I mean damn.

*psst* Don't forget to throw a few hazmat drums into the water for more effect.

ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture
Re: Glad Huricane 'Ike' Didn't Do Much Damage

And since these oil platforms obviously can't withstand even a weak-arsed hurricane like Ike, why, in the name of planet Earth are they wanting to build more of these in the oceans? Is there an oil shortage in the oceans? Not enough dead wildlife on the shores? Do people really like taking long walks on the beach, watching the sunset reflect off the crude oil slicks.

Hey, you know, it's a lot easier for "terrorists" (I'm talking real ones this time, not the oil giants) to cause damage to things that are further out at sea, than actually on land. What happens when AliAkmed finds out how to build a personal submarine? I bet he's going to want to fill that thing with shampoo, water bottles and baby's formula and go on a sailing trip that ends at these new oil rigs in the oceans.

Now I know some of you may be thinking, "Well, you hippy-types want to build wind generators out in the ocean. Terrorists can target those too." Yeah, they could. But what happens if AliAkmed blows himself up next to a wind genny... the turbine may fall down. Now, what would happen if he tries to cash in on his 52 virgins next to an oil platform... let me refresh your memory on some problems connected to oil;

//www.greenpeace.org.uk/files/images/oceans/pollution/prestige_oil_spill_victim.jpg)
//www.habeeb.com/images/lebanon.photos/Beirut.war.photos/beirut.oil.spill.war.july.2006.jpg)
yuck.jpg
yuck2.jpg
//www.oneinchpunch.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/crude-oil-spill-clear-up.jpg)
//www.socius.or.kr/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/oil-spill-1.JPG)
//images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/30079/original.jpg)
//images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/30078/original.jpg)
//www.beachster.org/images/oil-spill1_62.jpg)
//www.jmg-galleries.com/blog_images/110907_san_francisco_oil_spill_4_520c.jpg)
//ken-jennings.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/gas%20prices.jpg)
//farm2.static.flickr.com/1072/991225765_3f92287536.jpg)
//www.evworld.com/images/f14_kuwaitoil.jpg)
//priceofoil.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/war_pumps_textless_n_big.jpg)
//www.jamestown.org/terrorism/news/uploads/1304nigerdelta-militants.jpg)
//ce399.typepad.com/weblog/images/burning_oil_platforms_4.jpg)
//farm1.static.flickr.com/46/433008588_4761b032f1.jpg?v=0)
//www.anti-imperialist.org/anti-war_10-27-07.jpg)
//graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2003/02/15/international/15protest-london2.jpg)
//www.endgame.org/1991mileofdeath.jpg)
//i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/the_grey_train/war-of-oil.jpg)

//www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/gas_prices.jpg)

<table border="0" style="border:1px solid #999999; padding:10px;"><tr><td>
<a href="http://www.BaseStationZero.com">[img]http://visforvoltage.org/files/u419...
[size=1][color=black]www.[/color][color=#337799]BaseStationZero[/color][co

PJD
PJD's picture
Re: Glad Huricane 'Ike' Didn't Do Much Damage

Good point, but there really is no "terrorist threat". There are people resisting imperialist US and Isreali meddling on their soil - in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan and NW Pakistan - who resort to "terrorist" tactics because it is the only thing available against a far-better armed adversary.

There were also 19 lunatic criminals with Stanley knives and some flying lessons, plus badly defective airline security measures.

But the idea of the US getting invaded Al Queida is just scaremongering by the US power elites and their Zionist friends. Sure, there will always be violent nuts - either Islamic (the S11 nineteen),the black-helicopter cult (McVey), or anarchist (Unabomber). But a threat to the US infrastructure? Nonsense!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage