Anniversary time

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
reikiman
reikiman's picture
Anniversary time

We passed through 2 years of this site's existence a couple days ago. See this posting for a little glimpse into how far we've come

http://visforvoltage.org/forum-topic/announcements/2-test-forum-potentially-replace-v-voltage-forums

2 years ago visforvoltage.com (the old site) had been recently hacked and the administrator of that site was incommunicado. So a gang of us developed this site as a replacement.

spinningmagnets
Re: Anniversary time

Thanks again, David. To you, Chas, DaveW, (and everyone else I'm forgetting) for your time and efforts. This site has been an inspiration for me, and I am certain that thousands have read posts here without posting themselves.

I promote VisforV every chance I get (2 days ago wrote link down for cashier at Home Depot!, today linked it to poster on Craigs List alt/energy forum)

LinkOfHyrule
LinkOfHyrule's picture
Re: Anniversary time

I had my 1-year anniversary of membership four weeks ago. Interesting...

(+1 on the previous post.)

The author of this post isn't responsible for any injury, disability or dismemberment, death, financial loss, illness, addiction, hereditary disease, or any other undesirable consequence or general misfortune resulting from use of the "information" contai

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage