XB700Li Battery pack voltage

3 replies [Last post]
ttunes

Now that winter is officially here in southwest Illinois I moved the scooter from garage to basement and have begun a weekly charge of the batteries to help keep them fresh.
What I am wondering is what others are eeing for a freshly topped set of batteries?
I am seeing about 54.3V from the pack after removing the charger and letting it sit for about 5 minutes.

What are you seeing. Thanks.
Thom

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
ttunes
Re: XB700Li Battery pack voltage

I can answer my own question.
I found in the "user manual" page 9 this specification: Output 54.6 + - .2V.

RANDEL24

ttunes, how is your 700 li holding out in the winter? any riding? hows the batteries?I've been riding to work in 30-45 degree weather and some light rain. So far ,so good. Randel Hanford Ca

ttunes

No riding - it has been cold. But I have put some jim dandy meters on it for battery voltage and battery current.
I also trimmed the front dash in white oak. The oak gives it the "mine" look -- I do woodworking as a hobby.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

My house powers my car - grocery bag
Electric Bicycles: A Guide to Design and Use
How to Live Well Without Owning a Car Save Money, Breathe Easier, and Get More Mileage Out of Life
Who Killed the Electric Car? Essential documentary explaining what happened the last time electric cars were killed
The End of Growth: Adapting to Our New Economic Reality
V3 Cycle Analyst for Electric Bikes Ebike Display The Cycle Analyst V3 dashboard with speedometer sensor and magnet is a great addition to any Ebike

Who's new

• kvnbologoe
  • gsuhas
  • jefferyinman
  • bociaz
  • Camile1702
Customize This