New Instruction Book

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Buzby
Buzby's picture
New Instruction Book

Vectrix have republished their instruction book - and they very kindly send me a copy - printed in 8 langiages it is quite a substantial tome, and it arrived out the blue with a Vectrix pen (red) a questionaire, and a (US stamped) envelope to return the questionaire.

First off, the reprint of the manual andwers the possibly many hundreds of questions a new owners has of his bike, and explains the concept behinf more speed = less distance, and does it wull. So having a quick read at the 30 or so pages in English as an old hand I didn;t spot anything I didn;t now know, but at least it should help new users understand their machines - which, after all, is why it exists.

Where it all fell apart, someone needs to tell Vectrix USA that supplying envelopes with stamp.com stamps even with the correct cost for international mail - US stamps are only of use when the letter is ACTUALLY posted from within the USA. Here in the UK, we need to use Royal Mail stamps - so if they're wondering why their International responses are slim, that's the reason.

As it happens, I'm off to Florida next week so I'll post it from there. It's a good excuse, but I don;t think everyone will want to do it unless Vectrix pays the airfare....

undead
Re: New Instruction Book

I also recieved that today - I didnt realise about the stamp thing so I just put in the mailbox anyway! Oh well, it only took me 10 mins to respond.

For interest, and for those people at Vectrix that read these forums (as I know they do)

My comments were

"Generally excellent service and product. Glove box lid fit is not very good and does not sit flush. Was advised a week by dealer and actually took 4-5 weeks to arrive, this was not a problem but some communication from the dealer or Vectrix during the wait would have been appriciated without me chasing up.

Service from Vectrix UK is excellent so far, however nobody seems to be able to give me pricing for future servicing, which I can partially understand due to this being a new product

Delivery guy was excellent and took the time to show the bike and all its features in detail."

jmap
jmap's picture

Is there a PDF version of it?

Buzby
Buzby's picture

I think only the original PDF is on the website at the moment, but it'll be in their interests to make it available as it has a mine of important information.

As to the questionaire - I don;t know if we all got the same one to fill in, but mine was for a DEALERSHIP and there was nothing relevant in the questions (when I got round to reading them) that I - as an end user - could usefully contribute.

Faced with this, and the stamp nonsense, it does make you wonder if there's joined up thinking at Vectrix Corp? That said, their new new motto is excellent....

- Raymond

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage