I finaly found the headlamp's for the 3500 Li

5 replies [Last post]
strawhistle

:) Hi, for those of you who don't want to blow the dc-dc converter by replacing a bad headlamp bulb with a hs4 12v 35/35w bulb's ! overload on the converter !!
I found a supplyer on ebay for the hs4 12v 18/18w lamps waiting for an email address to give you . I will finish this when i find out who they realy are LaTeR

thank GOD I wake up above ground !!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
strawhistle
Re: I finaly found the headlamp's for the 3500 Li

Here is the what i got off ebay CHINESE ATV SCOOTER HEADLIGHT BULB H4 P43T 18W NEW 12V
:) :? ;) :D 8) it worked !! they're like 10 bucks a piece I don't ride at night much but Wisconsin says headlamp must be on at all times So ? LaTeR

rossasaurus
rossasaurus's picture

Ten Bucks?!
Prety good markup!

R

Iccarus
Iccarus's picture

strawistle, where in Wisconin. I just got a 3500li and I'm on the IL WI border near Great America. Maybe we can have electric scooter meet in the summer. I added a switch to my bike so I can turn the main lights off if I want.(they use alot of juice) I just run the small center one in the day if I'm in low traffic. Not sure if it's totaly legal.

2008 XM3500li Mods/Kelly KBL12251/84v 28cell 40AH pack/ Variable regen brake trigger on left brake handle/Givi/Cycle Analyst/Homemade BMS

KMX Typhoon Home build (recumbent pedelec) with two Astro Brushless 3220motors/twin castle Phoenix ICEHV 160/ Cycle Analyst mounted in 48v Lipo 30AH battery Box. 16kw in an 89lb. Trike! O-54mph/5sec

strawhistle

:) hay iccarus I live in Eau Claire Wi. 90 miles from Minniapolis mn. and its -12 here now! If you mod the front light to a 16m 3w spot Led the Bears will think it is the headlamp and don't bother you (around here) and it adds to the headlamps at night LaTeR

Iccarus
Iccarus's picture

yeah my friend switched his out with an LED light bar, but I don't like the rectangular look up there. I agree that the lights should be switched with LED lights where practical. So -12 huh ok I'll meet ya half way. heh heh

2008 XM3500li Mods/Kelly KBL12251/84v 28cell 40AH pack/ Variable regen brake trigger on left brake handle/Givi/Cycle Analyst/Homemade BMS

KMX Typhoon Home build (recumbent pedelec) with two Astro Brushless 3220motors/twin castle Phoenix ICEHV 160/ Cycle Analyst mounted in 48v Lipo 30AH battery Box. 16kw in an 89lb. Trike! O-54mph/5sec

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Bottled Lightning: Superbatteries, Electric Cars, and the New Lithium Economy Essential to understanding the economic importance of lithium batteries
Revenge of the Electric Car The electric car is not only back from the dead, it's inevitable
e-Moto G3 Volt Silicon Electric Scooter Commute and get around town on the G3 Volt Electric Scooter from E-Moto.
High Voltage: The Fast Track to Plug In the Auto Industry A behind-the-scenes look at the robustly competitive race to dominate the market for electric cars.

Who's new

• A00179204
  • oneswiftturtle88cfQh
  • vivek a c
  • dbarrett
  • Jimbo299
Customize This