Need Help

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
schultzy45
Need Help

I have purchased a used Bionx system from a friend who knows very little about it. After charging the battery reads 38v at the charge pins.When I push the power button on the display I get 3 beeps, the display shows nothing,the A and G buttons beep when pushed. I believe I am missing the wire for the magnet on the brake, does that connection have to be there for the display to work?? I have tried peddeling and find no assist. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Darcy

sutski
sutski's picture
Re: Need Help

Ok, swith it on so you get the 3 beeps, then press A slowly four times ( the beeps get higher each press ). This should then put you in the maximum assist mode, even if you have a faulty display. Now try pedaling !

schultzy45
Re: Need Help

I tried that, could hear the beeps getting higher,still no assist. Does anyone know a way to bypass the controller and hook some voltage direct to the hub motor to check it out?????

Does the bionx system have to have the regen cable pluged into the display/speed control before the system will work. I get 3 beeps at power on, but no display or assist.

Thanks for all and any input.
Darcy

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage