Replacing the rear wheel assembly for a Electra/Voy Phantom 4

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
wrichards
Replacing the rear wheel assembly for a Electra/Voy Phantom 4

I am new to joining a forum so I hope I am doing this correctly. The fact that this is the first time joining a forum shows how difficult it has been finding replacement parts for a newly acquired Phantom 4. The rear wheel is partially broken. About 1/6 of the outer left side of the rear wheel that has the spline for the tire is broken. While it will ride, and it holds air, there is a bulge in the tire and a bit of a 'thump, thump'. Because I do not have the missing broken piece, I doubt that I can have it repaired. Any ideas where I can get one? I am also interested if it would be possible to upgrade the bike to meet a higher speed and saw several ideas in this forum on how to do so. My objective is to be able to make this bike obtain a 35 mph (or as near as possible). My daily commute is 4 mile each way on without any hills or inclines. So maybe one solution is to upgrade using a different motor and rear wheel. I am new to electric bikes but mechanically able and welcome any ideas/suggestions.

Thanks
Brad

Cruisin
Re: Replacing the rear wheel assembly for a Electra/Voy ...

I can help you make it go faster with more power email me at cruisin [at] live.com

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage