XB 700 LI, HOW DO I MAKE THE TOP END SPEED GO UP?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Scott
XB 700 LI, HOW DO I MAKE THE TOP END SPEED GO UP?

I am an owner of a xb 700 and looking for a way to make the top end speed increas. I used to have a 508 and found a easy way to get an additional 5 mph but that is not the case for my bike. I read somewhere to increase the voltage to 60v by an additional battery. Could someone help me with this and if there are more then one way.
Thank you, Scott

Scott
Re: XB 700 LI, I'm A SPEED DEAMON, I HAVE A NEED FOR SPEED

I am an owner of a xb 700 and looking for a way to make the top end speed increas. I used to have a 508 and found a easy way to get an additional 5 mph but that is not the case for my bike. I read somewhere to increase the voltage to 60v by an additional battery. Could someone help me with this and if there are more then one way.
Thank you, Scott[/quote]

XB 700 LI owner

sixpax2k9
Re: XB 700 LI, HOW DO I MAKE THE TOP END SPEED GO UP?

I still have not seen any very successful mods done to the 700Li yet. There seems to be more problems adding additional batteries and trying to mod the controller on it. If I come across any though, I will let you know

I still do not know where to find instructions for the 700Li , but i am sure they are out there.

David

Dave ; Tennessee
XB-600.

Cruisin
Re: XB 700 LI, HOW DO I MAKE THE TOP END SPEED GO UP?

First thing to do is replace DC-DC converter to 72V model. available at cruisin [at] live.com.
Next thing to do is replace controller with 72V model. Last thing to do is add Li-ion batteries to up voltage to around 72V. I have done all this numerous times and it works real good. More power and top speed is much faster. adding Li-ion batteries keeps it from eating too much power so distance is about the same. All of this is available at cruisin [at] live.com.

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage