The TTXGP entries have been announced

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
reikiman
reikiman's picture
The TTXGP entries have been announced

I've written up an announcement here: http://www.7gen.com/blog/20090409/25530-electric-motorcycles

The Isle of Man TT race has existed for over 100 years. It has a 37 mile track over regular roads, that goes from sea level to over 400 meters, and back to sea level. The TTXGP is a zero emission grand prix motorcycle race being run as part of their regular TT race.

Yesterday they announced the 24 bikes which will be racing, with teams from all over the world.

reikiman
reikiman's picture
Re: The TTXGP entries have been announced

TTXGP - World's First Clean Emission Carbon

TTXGP is about competitive innovation. Pushing the frontier and making the next leap. TTXGP allows different technologies, systems and methods battle for supremacy on some of the most glorious motorsport venues in the world. In a market place of free ideas, TTXGP is where you get your vision of the future valued.

The Grand Prix will provide an exciting opportunity for leading global innovators in racing and clean emission technologies to compete and prove to the world that being green does not mean being slow. The planned TTXGP will showcase a diverse range of vehicles capable of reaching Grand Prix race speeds. Racing teams are likely to be backed by international corporations, universities and high tech institutions, all eager to prove their credentials in the brave new world of clean emission transportation.

strawhistle

David, do you or have you found any pic's of the bikes that are going to race? who's bike's? please keap us on top of this event!!!

thank GOD I wake up above ground !!!!

reikiman
reikiman's picture

I did find a series of videos that have been on youtube and will be posting other links here: http://www.7gen.com/website-categories/ttxgp

I happen to know people on two of the teams, and will be trying to get into contact with them. But most of the teams seem to be tight lipped treating this with top secrecy. However the Kingston Univ team has posted a long string of videos.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage