Pages do not finish loading

33 replies [Last post]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
MEroller
MEroller's picture
Re: Pages do not finish loading

Thanks for your work, David! I have another question for you: until recently it was possible to edit my post before someone else answered it. However, editing is no longer possible, even right after I posted...
And while we're at it, after clicking on the preview button my new post can no longer be posted. That is why I was thankful that at least I could edit what I wrote after posting it and seeing it in it's forum format. But even that won't work anymore...

My rides:
QvR vR one: a Swiss package of pure understatement - innocent and to some eyes (from some angles) exceedingly ugly looks, but with raw and hardly containable electron power up to real 95 to 100km/h! And a literally rock-hard suspension due to a carrying capacity of twice it's unladen weight... Now converted to more controllable and efficient brushless motor and vector-contoller.

E-Sprit Fury (basis is the Erider Thunder 5000) since May 03, 2011. Highly moded - but now in active retirement

Webmaster
Webmaster's picture

hurm - I just clicked Preview and it worked fine

- David Herron, http://www.7gen.com/

MEroller
MEroller's picture

Webmaster wrote:

hurm - I just clicked Preview and it worked fine

Yup, it worked for me too now :-)

My rides:
QvR vR one: a Swiss package of pure understatement - innocent and to some eyes (from some angles) exceedingly ugly looks, but with raw and hardly containable electron power up to real 95 to 100km/h! And a literally rock-hard suspension due to a carrying capacity of twice it's unladen weight... Now converted to more controllable and efficient brushless motor and vector-contoller.

E-Sprit Fury (basis is the Erider Thunder 5000) since May 03, 2011. Highly moded - but now in active retirement

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Who's new

• Loker
  • supertwike
  • Martin_EV4
  • acsatue
  • 186kmps

Customize This