LOOKING FOR PICTURES OF WIRING FOR XB-600

2 replies [Last post]
electrogo

Hello everybody. I need to get pictures of the wiring for the XB-600. I decided to
change the wiring, but did not label the wires (dumb move I know). Anyway, I just need pictures of the wires where the 30amp fuse is and the cluster of black wires near the 30amp fuse. With everybody's help I should be back on the road this weekend.

Thanks everybody.

Clint

Fresno, CA

clinton

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
sixpax2k9
Re: LOOKING FOR PICTURES OF WIRING FOR XB-600

Im gonna be busy the next few days, but if someone hasnt done so by the time i get a chance I will try.
I still think you are better off labeling EVERY wire with WHAT component it goes to, that is the only way you can be sure you get it right. I could tell you right now off the top of my head what wire goes to where as far as the connections under the seat go anyways....

Dave ; Tennessee
XB-600.

electrogo
Re: LOOKING FOR PICTURES OF WIRING FOR XB-600

Please disregard.

clinton

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Short URL

V3 Cycle Analyst for Electric Bikes Ebike Display The Cycle Analyst V3 dashboard with speedometer sensor and magnet is a great addition to any Ebike
eZip 500 Electric Scooter The E-500 electric scooter is ideal for speedy neighborhood transportation, or simply having some fun cruising around the block.
Customize This