Tire replacements for XB-700Li found at last

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
benmart
Tire replacements for XB-700Li found at last

Here's the email I got back from bikebandit.com. I ordered two tires and will let you know how they perform against the sad, paper-thin stock tires.

Hello Ben,

Thanks for writing in! We have included a link below to the scooter tire we offer in the metric size 90/80-16, which is the conversion from the inch size for your 3.00-16 tire. If you have any more questions, just give us a click!

http://www.bikebandit.com/product/13870

Here at BikeBandit.com, we strive to provide the best customer support possible. We hope that this response has answered your question(s) completely. If this response was unable to help you or you need further assistance, we have 2 great support options to serve you:

LiveChat - This interactive service connects you instantly with a live customer service representative for the fastest answer to your questions possible. You can connect to this service Monday thru Thursday between 6:00 AM and 8 PM PST,Friday 6:00 AM to 6 PM, Saturday & Sunday 8:00 AM to 5 PM PST by clicking the link below or pasting it into the address bar of your internet browser.

JamesS
JamesS's picture
Re: Tire replacements for XB-700Li found at last

Ben,
I followed the link and the specs say 16" rim. I am not so sure this is the replacement you are looking for.
Let us know if you order one

Happy scooting,
JamesS

captainslug
captainslug's picture

I can assure you that's not the right size.

A tire in that size will have an outer diameter of 22 inches.

To get the right size tire you need to supply BikeBandit with the rim diameter and width (from bead to bead).

benmart

Thanks. I will investigate this further so I get the correct tire.

Ben - Modesto

Who's online

There is currently 1 user online.

• Bengun

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage