Burned out ciruit board- new software download

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
ritchie130y1
ritchie130y1's picture
Burned out ciruit board- new software download

Hey everyone, just wanted to share my experience, 3 mo. ago was having problems with Vectrix.. it read full charge and would lose all bars fast. Turns out circuit board burned up, diagnosis by Marin bmw motorcycle, of northern cali. anyhow, it took vectrix about 3 weeks to send new one, while they were installing it they noticed burn mark on one of the battery cells, so...they called vectrix and were told the bike would need battery replacement. that took 2 weeks to send. My bike was away for 2 months roughly, but is now back. I have new batteries,and the new software seems to be better, more accurate bar reading. before it would go from 3-4 bars to nothing. now it is steady down. I would probably be more upset with how long it took, if it werent for all the rain we had during that period. Happy to be back in the saddle... cheers

moccasin
moccasin's picture
Re: Burned out ciruit board- new software download

Glad you got her fixed while there's still a company around to supply the parts!! ;-)

Many safe and happy trails to you, and here's hoping you're DONE with repairs for good! :-)

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage