eBike Educational Websites

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
chris.troutner
eBike Educational Websites

Hey All, I'm an electrical engineer and I just recently opened a store to sell electric bicycle parts. Beyond just making a living though, I really want to educate and share information with people concerning eBikes. I think they are a much smarter way to get around a city and I'd really like to see this industry grow rapidly. I think it has the potential to ease a lot of the inter-city traffic problems that every major city experiences.

To that end, I've got an education section on my website: http://www.westedgeebikes.com/main/page_education_understanding_ebikes.html

I would really appreciate some feedback from the V is for Voltage community on these articles. A lot of the numbers I put into the articles are based on my own work building an electric car and designing several eBikes. However, I know there is way more collective information out there than I have in my own experience. I'm also open to suggestions for new article topics.

Is there a wiki somewhere devoted to electric bikes? I'm thinking of hosting one with my website, but I don't want to re-invent the wheel.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your help on this!

Chris Troutner

reikiman
reikiman's picture
Re: eBike Educational Websites

We have a section on this site meant to serve a similar purpose ... http://visforvoltage.org/book-page/v-voltage-forums-community-hand-books/1110-e-bike-collaborative-hand-books

It's not technically a wiki but its featuritis is pretty darn close. Anybody can add a page in that area and once someone has added a page, they own that page, and can edit it any time they like.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage