Harley-Davidson to acquire Vectrix

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
marcopolo
Harley-Davidson to acquire Vectrix

Hey here's a little something, hot off the rumor mill, Vectrix USA is in discussions with, among others, Harley-Davidson, In view of the recent problems experienced by H-D finance, it is easy to understand why Keith Wandall at Harley-Davidso, n must be really anxious to attract can qualify for a R&D alternate energy money from Uncle Sam. The exact terms of the deal, may not really happen because the full extent of Vectrix problems may not yet be understood by Harley-Davidson's shareholders. There will be those enthusiasts who will rejoice at these talks, and believe H-D is a white Knight but although I would love to see Vectrix survive as a product of the legendary H-D, I am concerned that H-D may simply take the US Grant money and never produce another Vectrix, or worse Vectrix financial woes destroy an aleady struggling H-D.

Either way we live in exciting times

retrodog
retrodog's picture
Re: Harley-Davidson to acquire Vectrix

Hey here's a little something, hot off the rumor mill, Vectrix USA is in discussions with, among others, Harley-Davidson, In view of the recent problems experienced by H-D finance, it is easy to understand why Keith Wandall at Harley-Davidso, n must be really anxious to attract can qualify for a R&D alternate energy money from Uncle Sam. The exact terms of the deal, may not really happen because the full extent of Vectrix problems may not yet be understood by Harley-Davidson's shareholders. There will be those enthusiasts who will rejoice at these talks, and believe H-D is a white Knight but although I would love to see Vectrix survive as a product of the legendary H-D, I am concerned that H-D may simply take the US Grant money and never produce another Vectrix, or worse Vectrix financial woes destroy an aleady struggling H-D.

Either way we live in exciting times

http://visforvoltage.org/forum/7032-latest-future-vectrix

Hey here's a little something, hot off the rumor mill!! Vectrix USA is in discussion to sell Harley-Davidson the Vectrix IP. Harley-Davidson's interest is obvious, it is rumoured that H-D has been offered the IP for somewhere in the region of $2 million. With this IP good ole Harley can qualify for a susbstatial R&D alternate energy money from Uncle Sam. The exact terms of the deal are not known, and the whole thing may not happen as the full extent of Vectrix financial problems may not be understood (or be fully explained) to Harley-Davidson's shareholders.

There will be those enthusiasts who will rejoice at these talks, and believe H-D is just the white Knight. But even though I would love to see Vectrix survive as a product of the legendary H-D, I am concerned that H-D may simply take the US Grant money and never produce another Vectrix, or worse, Vectrix financial woes destroy an aleady struggling H-D.

Either way, we live in very exciting times

How many times are you gonna start a thread about this?

marcopolo

Sorry, must be too excited !! Computer error, incompetent human operator!

marcopolo

retrodog
retrodog's picture

Sorry, must be too excited !! Computer error, incompetent human operator!

LOL. You got me good though. I read this and thought, "Hey, they must have deleted my earlier post!".

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage