LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
marylandbob
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!

Why is it that members have apparently NOT listed their LOCATIONS?? Searching members/locations indicates there are not any members in many places that DO, in fact, have members! This is because these members failed to enter complete info in their membership application/profile. I live in MARYLAND, U.S.A. and have a 2008 VECTRIX VX-1 Maxi-Scooter. I have electronics test equpment and knowledge to share with others. May electric vehicles "Live long and prosper" ---Bob

reikiman
reikiman's picture
Re: LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!

One reason is that the locations feature did not exist for most of the life of this site.

Thank you for reminding us... The way to add a location is:

1. go into your My Account page,
  2. click on Edit,
  3. click on Locations,
  4. enter a location using either the map or the text boxes
marylandbob

OK-If the location option did not exist at first, that explains it! I just KNEW there were more than ELEVEN members here in the U.S.A.! (The membership locator map shows only eleven, as of right now, July 30, 2009, @ 3:50PM)--Bob

Robert M. Curry

The Laird

Hello Folks,

Some of us keep our locations quiet because we have information or access to information that is still on the Vectrix 'secret' list. The longer it takes to plug the leaks the more information becomes available.

This information is of invaluable use to the whole Vectrix community. You wouldn't want to lose that facility, surely?

Happy riding

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage