Can someone point me to saved Vectrix.com web pages?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
NJSteve
Can someone point me to saved Vectrix.com web pages?

I'm interested in seeing some of the Web pages from Vectrix.com? The sites no longer comes up in a Google search, so I can't look at even Google's cached page. But there should be somewhere else that has saved the pages where they could be viewed. A few weeks ago I was able to view the main cached page on Google, but couldn't figure out how to get to the inside pages. So I'm interested in seeing the inside pages, etc. Can anyone post some links to saved pages somewhere?

Not being able to keep up their web page seems very ominous to me. I mean how much could it possibly cost in hosting fees? You would think there might still be someone looking to buy the remaining company assets intact and that it would make sense to at least leave the site up even if it was just ignored.

BTW I found this Vectrix site on MySpace http://www.myspace.com/457429519 although surprisingly no comments have been posted for months.

AndY1
AndY1's picture
Re: Can someone point me to saved Vectrix.com web pages?
The Laird

Vectrix.com and Vectrix.uk have 'disappeared'. This happened some time back and is to be expected by a company in it's death throes.

The one to be more concerned about is the Vectrixservice.com website. This is the one which supplies all service departments with information, via the on-line manuals, parts listings etc. Vectrixservice.com has been 'inactive' for over a week. This must make service work very difficult for vectrix agents worldwide.

reikiman
reikiman's picture

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://vectrix.com

Uh, great minds think alike..?

It's clear that prior to Oct 4, 2006 the Vectrix we know did not own vectrix.com and some other owners had it.

NJSteve

Thanks, site works good, and the links work too, although before 8/17/07 it looks like you can't get into the site.

R
R's picture

vectrix.com is online again. Just check it out...

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage