Vectrix.com is ON LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jim Knopf
Vectrix.com is ON LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vectrix.com is ON LINE!!!!

Brammofan
Brammofan's picture
Re: Vectrix.com is ON LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No obvious mention of anything related to bankruptcy or really ANY financial problems on the home page. Is this a sign of "all our troubles are behind us" or "don't look behind the curtain"?

DaveAK

No obvious mention of anything related to bankruptcy or really ANY financial problems on the home page. Is this a sign of "all our troubles are behind us" or "don't look behind the curtain"?

Take your pick. :D

marylandbob

Yes, the VECTRIX USA (vectrix.com) web site is up, but nothing seems to have been updated, there is no current news. My dealer says the service site (vectrixservice.com) has been re-activated too! For how long? Who knows!-Bob, in Maryland, USA.

Robert M. Curry

rmillman

And the phone numbers work: the message says they are open 8-5 but are now closed (it is 5:58 in RI).

dp

President Obama Announces $2.4 Billion in Grants to Accelerate the Manufacturing and Deployment of the Next Generation of U.S. Batteries and Electric Vehicles

Did Obama send a check already?

AndY1
AndY1's picture

This is an excellent news! Just as Vectrix UK told us!

I still have full confidence in them and their website coming live again reassures me of their hard work to make things right.

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture

Fascinating.

I sure hope they are writing the website entry that explains the situation of the last couple of weeks. They did after all issue a press release that said they were going to file in 30 days if they didn't get more investment (of course that press-release isn't actually on their website). So it's not like they can pretend nothing happened (well of course they can pretend anything they want - but c'mon Vectrix website owners, please show us all a little more respect!)

Sigh.

John H. Founder of Current Motor Company - opinions on this site belong to me; not to my employer
Remember: " 'lectric for local. diesel for distance" - JTH, Amp Bros || "No Gas.

marylandbob

This morning, Thursday, 6 August 2009, I called VECTRIX USA, using both telephone numbers shown on their website. I did not make human contact, but did get answering machines, where I left my number, and requested that they call me back. Afterwards, I placed an overseas call to VECTRIX UK, and immediately reached a live person! I spoke with VECTRIX UK, and detailed the parts I required, (They were in stock) and made arrangements for them to ship them to me.-Bob Curry, MARYLAND, USA

Robert M. Curry

DaveAK

Fascinating.

I sure hope they are writing the website entry that explains the situation of the last couple of weeks. They did after all issue a press release that said they were going to file in 30 days if they didn't get more investment (of course that press-release isn't actually on their website). So it's not like they can pretend nothing happened (well of course they can pretend anything they want - but c'mon Vectrix website owners, please show us all a little more respect!)

Sigh.

I would be very surprised to see any mention of any problems on a marketing web site. Do they have a separate corporate site? Where was the press release published? That would be the place to expect an update.

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture
Fascinating.

Sigh.

I would be very surprised to see any mention of any problems on a marketing web site. Do they have a separate corporate site? Where was the press release published? That would be the place to expect an update.

I saw the press release in an online version of "Dealer News" (a US trade publication).

John H. Founder of Current Motor Company - opinions on this site belong to me; not to my employer
Remember: " 'lectric for local. diesel for distance" - JTH, Amp Bros || "No Gas.

myvectrix2008
myvectrix2008's picture

The Vectrix site is now back on Google's search results when using search query "vectrix" and yes there is a typo in the 3rd result!

Vectrix
Offers electric scooters. Profile, product range and information about the technology.
vectrix.com/

Vectrix
www.vectrix.co.uk/

Vectrix
Global site for the Vectrix High Perfomance 100% Electric Two Wheel Vehicle.
www.vectrixeurope.com/

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage