How to adjust Zapino's rear suspension

2 replies [Last post]
__Tango

Hey folks.

I was wondering if anyone has any info about adjusting the rear suspension on my zapino. I bottomed mine out today going over a pothole :-(

It looks like it's a simple twist mechanism, but i've never worked on anything like this before, so was wondering if i need any special tools or equipment.

Thanks!

...alex...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
justincbi
Re: How to adjust Zapino's rear suspension

There should be a ring with something like teeth which allow you to turn on the end close to the rear axis. You just turn it loose or tight.

__Tango
Re: How to adjust Zapino's rear suspension

justincbi wrote:

There should be a ring with something like teeth which allow you to turn on the end close to the rear axis. You just turn it loose or tight.

Thanks. I found a tool that worked (someone told me to use a plumbers tool that's used to work on garbage disposals), and was able to turn the ring.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
e-Moto G3 Volt Silicon Electric Scooter Commute and get around town on the G3 Volt Electric Scooter from E-Moto.
Customize This