Neewb First post and questions that need some direction

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Onetonne
Neewb First post and questions that need some direction

I just joined this forum to try and gain some info for a friend that recently purchased a Maestro made by electro wheels I think. Heres a link to the bike in question for starters. http://www.electro-wheels.com/Electric-Scooters/Maestro.html So my buddy that recently purchased this scooter does not have access to a computer so I am on here seeking knowledge for him. Any ways that is the bike er scooter he bought, not sure if I am posting in the right section or not but its a start. If I should be posting else where please correct me.
On to business though, we are in search of information that would make this thing move a little quicker. I have emailed the manufacturer for any technical specs they can give me and am awaiting a response. Is there mods that can be done to... I will assume there is a speed controller? If this has been addressed in another post somewhere pertaining to this particular bike er scooter directions to it would be great. I appreciate any and all replys

reikiman
reikiman's picture
Re: Neewb First post and questions that need some direction

There's a lot of these bikes being made in china, they look nice until you notice the motor is only 500 watts (like this one).

That motor is the main limiting factor here.

In any case take a gander in the forum labeled XB500, XB600, ... Those scooter-bikes likely probably maybe are similar enough for you to extrapolate the mods they did onto this bike.

EthanTudorW
Re: Neewb First post and questions that need some direction

I don't mind my 500 Watt BE-500 (Baja Motorsports). It Does go 35mph on open flat ground, and climbs at a fair speed (25 mph) on most hills. I use it around the set I work on (I am in the film business), and it's perfect for that. Charges in about 2 1/2 hours, pretty reliable. Mines waiting on a battery replacement, but when it's running, its great. Look at the video on You-Tube (BE-500 Brill!) let me know what you think. -ETW

Ethan Tudor W.
www.imdb.com KEYWORD:Ethan Tudor W.

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage