Invitation to join Vectrix Owners

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
HubCap
Invitation to join Vectrix Owners

Hi All

I'd just like to mention that there is a Vectrix Owner's forum on Yahoo at http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/vectrixowners/ and whilst it was started here in the UK, owners from anywhere are more than welcome.

We have over 50 members now, and the conversation is friendly and constructive. I would say it lives happily alongside V is for Voltage and is not a replacement for it, especially as the Collaborative Handbook is so advanced on V is for Voltage.

Please feel free to join us, and if you want to, add a photo of you and your Vectrix, along with any files that others may find interesting or helpful.

Kindest regards

James aka Jim aka Hubcap

Mik
Mik's picture
Re: Invitation to join Vectrix Owners

Hi,
I find Yahoo groups a nightmare to navigate. It's just so difficult to find information later on. And it seems you cannot put text together with photos, but use a separate photo section instead.

Or is that different in different Yahoo groups?

This information may be used entirely at your own risk.

There is always a way if there is no other way!

HubCap

Hi Mik,

Well our membership has now passed the 60 mark, so it can't be that terrible. I'm always open to suggestions as to how it could be improved, although it has served us reasonably well for the last couple of years. Please feel free to join and raise this with the members... if change is positive, I'm generally up for it.

Hubcap

Keep it shiny side up!

Jim Knopf

I have joined your forum already, thank you for your Invitation, very kind! Sadly, i do not think that Marco Polo will join us on
your forum, because he has to verify his ID and for various reasons he can not do this ,you know? Because he is a Vectrix Shareholder , a Vectrix fleet Owner dadidadida........and so on like the day is long!

Martina Engels

R
R's picture

I'll have a look. Thanks for the invitation. Can I join without having to open a yahoo email account? Using existing Gmail account etc

HubCap

HI R,

Youneed to set up a yahoo account ( free) to join, but many people have registered using a non Yahoo email.... so you don' t need to actually use the yahoo email.

Keep it shiny side up!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage