Ford Think Traveler

1 reply [Last post]
cwankeny

I have a 2001 Ford Think Traveler folding ebike that is not working. I have replaced the batteries with new ones, the self-diagnostics all check out fine (throttle operation, brake interrupt operation, torque sensor operation, speed sensor operation). The problem is that when I turn the key on and then the handlebar mounted switch, the five LED's on the energy indicator panel just blink and the motor doesn't work when I start pedaling. Anyone out there have any experience with this??
Chuck

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Dhedges
Re: Ford Think Traveler

We had the same problem with ours. We replaced the batteries and put a full charge and everything works great.

Daniel
770-315-5034

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
e-Moto G3 Volt Silicon Electric Scooter Commute and get around town on the G3 Volt Electric Scooter from E-Moto.
Bottled Lightning: Superbatteries, Electric Cars, and the New Lithium Economy Essential to understanding the economic importance of lithium batteries
JensonUSA Bicycle parts and accessories
Customize This