Beware of TTXGP / egrandprix.com

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
pgt400
pgt400's picture
Beware of TTXGP / egrandprix.com

Beware of TTXGP site, email address of egrandprix.com About 6-7 weeks ago I ordered their TTXGP DVD, after a month not receiving it I got and email from a Manesh stating it would be shipped mid October. The other day I got an email from him stating they had decided not to release the original DVD but instead they would release a "premium limited edition" for extra cost. Yeah, like I'm really going to send these assh@les more money! What they should have done...1). not listed the product in the first place if they could not deliver in a timely fashion. 2). If there was a delay, let me know (without having to ask 1 month later). 3). Provide the so called "limted edition DVD" to those whom they had already taken money from and not delivered to as promised.

TTXGP
Re: Beware of TTXGP / egrandprix.com

TTXGP

Just wanted to share the facts and set the record straight.

PGT400 is right that we have been late shipping the DVD. We apologise to him and all others who have been affected. We were let down by a variety of factors outside of our control but the main point is that we are now pressing to go into DVD production this week. With first prints shipping as soon as possible.

We had originally intended to do 3 versions (1 DVD, 2 DVD Premium and BluRay). Due to the overwhelming demand for the premium and the time and costs of supporting the other variants, we made decision to support just one version. The few people, including PGT400, have been offered a nunber of options that include a full refund. As things stand today about 80% of the original buyers who did not purchase the Premium DVD have agreed to do so. The rest have either not responded or have requested a refund. We aim to process all refunds within one working day. We have received no complaints from any buyer directly. The above forum posting is the first.

We currently working with the DVD pressing plant in Poland to try and get a pressing window as soon as possible. The masters are ready and we hope to get shipping underway in the next 10 days.

Its a glorious production with over 3.5 hours of content. We have tried to make this a definitive record of this historic occasion and the scale of the project has contributed to production time. We think all the owners will be pleased with the results. Certainly nobody should feel short-changed.

Thanks.

pgt400
pgt400's picture

The record was straight.... I ordered and paid in full for your DVD almost 2 months ago....you then canceled it and asked me for more money for your "new limted edition and still yet to be released" DVD. Thanks but I'll just wait for it to show up on limewire...won't take long (thats if its ever released).

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage