Tempest 22Ah batteries for xb t00

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
JamesS
JamesS's picture
Tempest 22Ah batteries for xb t00

Well I know these batteries are over then 20ah of our original batts. Butt Tempest I have to say at this time they are greatest replacemrent They recharge fast and seem too deliver great power for discharge cycles. i only have 1000 miles on them but my first review is that they can't be beat. It is hard to know how long they will last, but recharge time for 6-11 miles seems the same. 2 hrs. I am very happy with them so far. They are rated at deep discharge and my speed and voltage through 12 miles shows that they are. Much better than my stock batteries, as for now with only 1000 miles on them, I like, love, them. I know they cost more than other batteries but they are top of the line as i am know

hguido1
Re: Tempest 22Ah batteries for xb t00

Well I know these batteries are over then 20ah of our original batts. Butt Tempest I have to say at this time they are greatest replacemrent They recharge fast and seem too deliver great power for discharge cycles. i only have 1000 miles on them but my first review is that they can't be beat. It is hard to know how long they will last, but recharge time for 6-11 miles seems the same. 2 hrs. I am very happy with them so far. They are rated at deep discharge and my speed and voltage through 12 miles shows that they are. Much better than my stock batteries, as for now with only 1000 miles on them, I like, love, them. I know they cost more than other batteries but they are top of the line as i am know

Any idea what the discharge rate is or the max amount of current they can discharge?

JamesS
JamesS's picture
Re: Tempest 22Ah batteries for xb t00

Here is a link for the battery specs.
http://www.tempestbatteries.com/html/td22-12.html

Happy scooting,
JamesS

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4