Vectrix servicing in the UK

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
HubCap
Vectrix servicing in the UK

Some good news for Vectrix owners in the UK.
Steve Scott, all round top bloke and Vectrix expert (until last week, European Technical Director for Vectrix) has set up a business looking after the needs of UK Vectrix owners in terms of spares, servicing etc. As an early purchaser of a Vectrix, I can vouch for Steve's quality of work and diligent approach, as can many others. The attached file gives more details.

HubCap
Re: Vectrix servicing in the UK

Having problems with attachment so here is the text from Steve Scott pasted:

Dear Vectrix Owner

My name is Steve Scott and, until recently, I was the European Technical Manager for the Vectrix Corporation.

As you are probably aware Vectrix UK has now closed and a new importer has been appointed. The bikes being brought into the UK are re-branded as Hesketh-Vectrix.

Hesketh, as an independent company, has no agreement in place with the former Vectrix Corporation and therefore has no responsibility for the unexpired warranty period on your bike. This also means that all of the UK Vectrix dealers no longer have valid contracts to represent the product.

EVassist:

EVassist is a company that I jointly own with Colin Webster of Green Transport Solutions Ltd – a long-standing successful Vectrix dealer – which we have formed to offer Vectrix owners a complete range of aftersales care including routine servicing, repairs, spare parts (including body panel replacement) and accessories. We can also offer a number of upgrades together with the latest software revisions for your Vectrix in order that you can continue to enjoy your investment.

Our plan is that EVassist will be working for several major EV manufacturers offering tailored aftersales solutions to enhance their product proposition in this expanding market

We are commissioning a website and there will be a Technical Helpline available soon. In addition, we will be offering other benefits for owners including a breakdown recovery service to replace your now redundant AA cover.

If your Vectrix requires a service or any kind of repair, including accident damage or body repairs, please contact me at the email address below and I will get back to you to discuss your requirements and arrange a visit from one of our technical team.

Please note that this is a temporary arrangement until we are fully set up!

Best Regards

Steve Scott MIRTE MSOE

stevescott [at] gmx.co.uk

+44(0)792 0053407

Keep it shiny side up!

R
R's picture
Re: Vectrix servicing in the UK

Good to see he is still somehow involved with vectrix...
Hubcap, please consider converting Steve's mail into a jpg image text, or he will soon receive thousands of millions of spams. ;-)

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage