vectrix paris

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
jurba
vectrix paris

Hi all,
I was surfing the net to find updates about vectrix when I went to the vectrix paris web
http://www.vectrix-paris.fr/catalogue.php
they offert the vectrix with a 2 year batt warranty without any millage limitation.
The web page is brand new .
at a moment when we have absolutly no details about the previous waranties and at at time when nobody has recived a new pack among the ones who have required on in warranty or simply asked to buy a pask all of this seems bizzare to me ..
how can they sell vectrix promissing a batt pack waranty when the one that needs packs haven't had the possibility to get fresh packs ???
there is no new about the future lithium pack no news about the currents nimh pack availability and the still sell vectrixs ....
what do you think about this situation
my best friend is waiting for an evidence that new pack have been delivered before ordering a vectrix cause he would not fall in the same trap then the one we all fall in ...
regards
jean mi

jurba
Re: vectrix paris

my friend has just phone de dealer asking for details about the availability of packs in case of a problem : the guy said absoltly no problem in case of a problem the pack will be replaced

vectrixhoper

plutot92

caution with Vectrix-paris! it is not an official vendor of the brand (see list on www.vectrix.com). Many people have bought from him and have no support!
The official importer is www.escini.com. you can contact by mail the importer in France info [at] escini.com who will answer your questions in French.

jurba

caution with Vectrix-paris! it is not an official vendor of the brand (see list on www.vectrix.com). Many people have bought from him and have no support!
The official importer is www.escini.com. you can contact by mail the importer in France info [at] escini.com who will answer your questions in French.

I was just relating what a friend of mine told me, he has seen my vectrix and an other one here down and wants one, I told him to be cautious cause for the moment the fucked packs in france and out of france had not been replaced, he then rang vectrix paris and was told there was absolutely not problems with packs replacements !!!!
dunno if this dealer is official or not, I won't buy a vectrix cause I have one , I was just trying to know if replacements were effective or not .
the guy in paris also said the number of fucked pack had been very rare (((((-: and that the pack and it's management were not a problem ......
I think my friend will wait to get evidences that the fucked pack have been or will have been replace before buying anything .... I will forward him the link you just mentioned, he does not understand a word of english .
as for pack replacement, and other french friend I spoke to over the phone this evening just told me he had been rung today by his dealer who told him is pack had been eventualy shipped and that he had to bring his vec for pack replacement in early january ... good news
regards
jean mi

vectrixhoper

papacohliane@gm...

I'am french and i've buy my vectrix at vectrix store paris. Be really carefull with these dealer, it is not an official dealer. and i have really big problem with him !!! be careful. regards

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage