Someone please help!!!! xb600!!

31 replies [Last post]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
sixpax2k9
Re: Someone please help!!!! xb600!!

Update....

Heard back from the company... they are shipping me 5 new batteries, no need to return old ones...

Guess that means I get 1 good one free..... IF all 5 shipped are good, perhaps I just got a bad batch.

I am thinking about buying 2 more batteries so if I need the distance I can combine the packs and get a 48V 44ah battery pack.
That would get roughly 40 miles round trip...

When I receive the batteries I will be starting a new thread to show the custom install I do with them............
That install will include new mounting area, series//parallel setup and more....

Dave ; Tennessee
XB-600.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

Build Your Own Electric Vehicle You need this book if you want to build your own EV
Question Internal Combustion - Bumper Sticker
Reinventing Fire: Bold Business Solutions for the New Energy Era
Green Metropolis: Why Living Smaller, Living Closer, and Driving Less Are the Keys to Sustainability
Who Killed the Electric Car? Essential documentary explaining what happened the last time electric cars were killed
The Party's Over: Oil, War and the Fate of Industrial Societies

Who's new

• Mickel1992
  • hendrichst
  • patjeremlinux
  • zyhgqd
  • chrisup
Customize This