Last post
NeedABike
Vendor in Arizona

Does anyone know of a vendor in Arizona where I can purchase an
electric bike kit?

AU-AZ
AU-AZ's picture
Re: Vendor in Arizona

Javelina Cycles in Ahwatukee has some. www.javelinacycles.com He also has (had?) a Electric Motorsport GPRS. (He may have sold it.)

-AUC

proton
proton's picture

why does vendor need to be in AZ ?

The LiFepo4 BattMan www.falconev.com

reikiman
reikiman's picture

why does vendor need to be in AZ ?

Speaking for myself there's certain products where I want to try the thing out first-hand and see if it's what I want etc. And then there's the issue of service and it's an easier story when the service shop is close by.

e.g. A few years ago I bought a couch from an online store. They claimed it was ecologically friendly or some such. The price was good so I ordered it. It took me 3 years to get around to admitting I hated the couch, it was uncomfortable, it hurt my back, and I sold it for half what I paid for it. That's why you want a local vendor.

robert93
robert93's picture

As for me, a local dealer would be preferred to the headache I've been having getting a working pedal system on my "electric bicycle" Model "BS-WH600" built by Changzhou New-District Benshen Bicycle Co. (imported by a California 'dealer', who claims they built them, and packed it themselves) The pedals are supposed to "pop on/off" ratchet socket style. The spindle doesnt even fit! If a cop stopped me and asked me to prove it was a bicycle under the law, i'd get three pedal strokes before the cranks fell off the spindle. I'd have never bought it face to face with that build quality. My opinion is, there is far too little integrity in the whole importing scenario for these bikes. Individuals doing business from their house, drop shipping everything, and claiming to be full brick and mortar businesses with full lines of repair parts ,until something goes wrong and then "thats the first time thats ever happened". The bad guys out there are making it very hard to even trust the good guys, which is a shame. There really are good vendors out there, hopefully you guys will rise to the top quickly!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage