Vectrix charging stations

1 post / 0 new
Spaceangel
Vectrix charging stations

I belong to NEEAA.org and they list people who donate their electrons for users of EV's. One of the "biggees" there is coming to a standard plug and outlet. Most settled on NEMA14-50. Others settled on air conditioner plug and outlet NEMA6-20 A few use standard house hold plugs and you can charge any slower that 12 cents and hour that way?
My question before I try to blow up my Vectrix is how do I charge on air conditioner plug outlet NEMA 6-20? Do I just make an adapter NEMA 5-20R to NEMA6-15P and use it? Or is there a magic switch?
If one ever notices their laptop brick, it states 100-250 Volt input and 50 or 60 Hz input. That is an acronym for anything in like 144 volt DC or 192 volt DC or a solar panel.
So is VX-1 using 100 switched mode technology? or is there a AC only relay some where in the circuit to mess things up. If it is true AC or DC input then I can plug my VX-1 in my truck, 144 volt pack or my KIA 144 volt pack. Other wise the most common charging station in MA and NH are the air conditioner plugs NEMA 6-20R
Ho
BTW the Alpha Products older versions charge well on AC or DC input as do computer bricks. One of mine has a switch 110 /220

So the 110 has a voltage doubler?

Rusty

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage