Which is the best eBike electric bike for me?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
edealsbargains
Which is the best eBike electric bike for me?

Hello fellow electric bicycle lovers.
We all want the best there is out there for a low price...TRUE?
Well I for 1 do, so I went on the hunt for many months to find the perfect ebike or kit.
I live here in Australia so our laws are 200w or less for on-roads so this seemed a struggle to find an electric bike that will give power, torque, speed & reliability plus not to mention a good deal!
This was a difficult endeavour as I wanted allot for myself here.
Most of the complete ebikes I found of reasonable quality were in the range of AUD$1800-$2500 so now I had a price to work with.
Next was the torque/power & speed, this was a hard 1 to get somewhere with as all the hub motors I found only did 22-27kph and would not have the torque for even mild hill climbs.
So on I went looking throughout the internet when I came across this seller edealsbargains which had the biggest range of kits and ebikes I had found so far, plus I talked with the owner on the phone and finally got somewhere with my needs of torque/power & speed. I was informed of a revolutionary system they had with the motor working on the gears for huge torque/power & speed.
So I studied his website and found that this was the best possible solution for me in every way....the search was at an end finally after 5 months of brain draining study.
So now I decided to get the 24v 200w complete stage 2 ebike with LiFePO4 13c 24v 10ah high discharge battery @ a good low price too.
(Conqueror model) this bike has the lot! I was amazed with the performance/Quality too.
35kph and good distance of 30km plus climbs a good hill with ease!
So in the search for the best ebikes considering all the aspects I needed edealsbargains in my mind had what I needed so go check out this website www.edealsbargains.com.au they are great!

sangesf
Re: Which is the best eBike electric bike for me?

The prices On that website are rediculouslu high..
I would suggest a battery from pingbattery.com must less in price and much higher in AH.
Them saying a 24v 10ah can do 13c is not reality and even if it were, you would run out of battery in 15mins. Lol
and would only last 2 months

I think this post is just a sales pitch.
Way too expensive.. You could buil your own packs for half the price.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage