New EFUN-D for sale CHEAP!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
nogaselectric
New EFUN-D for sale CHEAP!

S8001540.JPG

S8001545.JPG

S8001550.JPG

Here are pics of the three bikes I have for sale. They were abandoned at my shop last year so I put a lien on them. The lien process was completed as of 10am this morning and now I want to give someone an awesome deal on a decent scoot. These are 2008 Huari Efun-d models. I have two with 60ah lithium batteries and one with 50ah lead acid batts. The bikes have low mileage and are in great shape. I would love to have them out of here by this weekend. I am located in Ocean Beach, San Diego, CA. The lithium bikes are $2800 and the Lead Acid bike is $1900.

procrastination inc
procrastination inc's picture
Re: New EFUN-D for sale CHEAP!

wish I was in the states

reikiman
reikiman's picture

nogas - An highly important question everybody will need to know is, do you have the required paperwork (?MCO?) etc required by motor vehicle departments (such as the CA DMV) to register and license these bikes? I'd hate to see someone buy one and get all excited and then end up in the frustration we've seen others have in owning a lovely bike but being unable to use it because the legwork hadn't been done to make sure it is registerable.

nogaselectric

Important question. Yes, I do have mco's for each of the bikes as well as being a licensed california distributor, ol#45243 domani distribution llc, as well as being a licensed new motorcycle dealer, I can assure anyone interested in purchasing one of these bikes that I am intimately familiar with state laws and regulations and titling and registering these bikes will not be an issue. Tomorrow I will post the vin#'s for each bike if someone want s to research it on their own to satisfy any uncertanties.

I wish you would ask me about the nogas cruiser XS 72mph hill climber post. Thats my pride and joy!

strawhistle

OK I'll bite ! tell me about your sx 75mph cruiser! What kind of battery's ? how far will it go at 50mph? were do you get the frames, and all that stuff LaTeR

thank GOD I wake up above ground !!!!

nogaselectric

Check out the recent post titled nogas cruiser xs 72mph hill climber. I spec'd every component on the bike. If I remember correctly the bike was pulling about 60 amps at 50mph so that calcs out to about 50 miles of range at that speed. Now common sense tells us you are never going to ride like that so lets call it 40 mile range of real world riding. If thats not far enough for you I could squeeze some 90AH in there for you but it's gonna cost a bit more.

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage