Information request for a Kaishan (k500w)... again.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Persona Non-Grata
Information request for a Kaishan (k500w)... again.

Hi, I would like to see any information that can be provided about a Kaishan (k500w) I have not found anything of much use online. I know that the battery system is a 48volt lead acid, with 4 batteries in series. The motor is rated to consume 500watts of power, or just a fraction under it to make it legal without a licence, I am very suspicious that it is a three phase ac motor but it may not be. It is legally capable of 32km/h but can go to 40-42ish easily when I depress the small red button by the throttle and am on level ground. Any information at all would be appreciated. Thankyou.

magicBC
Re: Information request for a Kaishan (k500w)... again.

We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Persona Non-Grata
Re: Information request for a Kaishan (k500w)... again.

Thankyou for your responce, it was helpful. The manual being at Scooter Underground was new, I had looked there and many other places before with no results.

With a hammer, a chisle can be made. With a hammer and chistle, files can be made. With hammer, chisle, and file anything else can be made.
Kaishan k500w retired, Merida TEV500 on indefinite sabbatical, currently using a Currie E-zip Trailz.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage