Auto assist isn't working

1 reply [Last post]
v6v6v6

Hey guys, I recently transferred my PL350 to a new bike and now the auto-assist isn't working. The only thing I can think of is that I was using the motor with the wrong wheel size setting (20" vs. 700mm) and that messed something up, but I only rode it like this for about 5 min while I was testing out the new setup. Everything else seems to work normally--throttle, generative braking, etc.

When I put it into diagnostic mode (3772) the assistance values show 00 for all levels (1 - 4) while the generative values show 05, 10, 20, and 40. Also under these, a few other numbers/letters cycle through: 0033.7 (BAT appears right above the 7), Err, 25, and 1 47.

Is this as simple as turning on/off a control for auto assistance? Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
v6v6v6
Re: Auto assist isn't working

Ok, looks like the problem might be the axle alignment as discussed here: http://visforvoltage.org/forum-topic/bicycles-and-pedelecs/1210-notch-bionx-axle

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Short URL

V3 Cycle Analyst for Electric Bikes Ebike Display The Cycle Analyst V3 dashboard with speedometer sensor and magnet is a great addition to any Ebike
Customize This