What might we expect from residents of thsi board at the Santa Monica event?

1 post / 0 new
Dauntless
What might we expect from residents of thsi board at the Santa Monica event?

Alt Car Expo

Once again, the People's Republic of Santa Monica is offering the Altcar Expo; leaving me to wonder if this will be the opportunity to see offerings from people on this board. It's been an interesting show in the past, if a bit short on practicality. But it sure seems like we're moving away from those times of "We'd LIKE to bring this car to market" and into an era of "You can take this baby home." I wanted to take home that electric dirtbike I got to ride a few years ago, but I just wasn't ready to go over $10K for something like that. I'm sure the price for such things has come down, too.

And yeah, I got to ride that bike and others. And drive cars. The Nissan Leaf Drive Electric Tour kicks off at the show, you need to reserve your drive in advance.

But I think if you're there with your offering of a schooter or whatever you can compete just fine. Just don't run a "Run your car on water for gas" booth. I'm shocked at the numbers of those. . ."People" that turn out to hustle this and the lack of regulation.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage