Magic powder can make electric bikes run on urine

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lubo Ebiker
Lubo Ebiker's picture
Magic powder can make electric bikes run on urine
Dauntless
Re: Magic powder can make electric bikes run on urine

So bring the tank for YOUR scooter over here and we can test this little theory. Maybe we can send the moderators to an Oktoberfest, get them ready to provide you with some REAL range. How much of these magic fairy dust you got, you off the wall looney, you?

WHo dares, WINS!!!!

Lubo Ebiker
Lubo Ebiker's picture
Re: Magic powder can make electric bikes run on urine

So bring the tank for YOUR scooter over here and we can test this little theory. Maybe we can send the moderators to an Oktoberfest, get them ready to provide you with some REAL range. How much of these magic fairy dust you got, you off the wall looney, you?

Well, thanks for your wise suggestion, butt... I'm sure moderators have more important things to do and deserve much more respect for what they do here for us... Speaking of my bike... First of all, my REAL range is already over 100KM which is far more than I daily need. Second, even if I needed more range I'd rather tie a Dog to pull my scooter, than use his stinking urine ;-) And third, that was a joke about a great and interesting technology coming our way, but obviously, not everyone is Einstein to get that. Who dares, WINS! So here is your Bones ;-)Sorry for all misspellings, no offence, butt... Keep your urine to mark something else next time! :)

Lubo Ebiker. E-bike upgrades, sales and service in Toronto. http://EbikerLubo.BlogSpot.com

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage