E-Max and New X-treme XB600

2 replies [Last post]
Webmaster
Webmaster's picture

Hi all-

A couple of things I'd like to pass along. First, I came very close to buying the E-Max standard that the seller Idreamer has in the forum "for sell" section. Although he and I are 400 miles apart I have a friend that lives in his town. I had my friend go by and check it out for me...and he said it was exactly as Idreamer describes it. Quite frankly I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I lived nearer to there and could pick it up. It was mostly the shipping cost that discouraged me. But despite that I think it's not only well worth his asking price...but actually worth much more. And for anyone interested the seller is a nice guy and was very helpful...providing any info I requested. And, it does in fact register only 64 miles on the odometer. I'm sure it'll be a good buy for somebody!

Now, has anyone checked out the "new" XB-600 that X-treme has on their website? Looks like it's now the newest in the line of the moped/scoots they have. 600 watt motor...and even has a reverse switch. Course wonder if you'd really use that. Also, they indicate 50+ mph which has to be bogus. But, it looks sharp and I suspect from their suggested price it is going to be sold for $799...with the same free shipping as the other XB models.
Not bad I'm thinking....and the batts are 20 amp hour.

Gushar

- David Herron, http://www.7gen.com/

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture
Re: E-Max and New X-treme XB600

"50+ mph* using motor power only - faster if you also pedal"
LOL! I've got to see the guy pedaling trying to get to 55MPH. :D

www.BaseStationZero.com
THINKING X-TREME? - Do a Google search for "Alpha Products International" first!

gushar
Re: E-Max and New X-treme XB600

Articfox-

Yeah that's got to be false. But, I've corresponded with a member here who bought the XB508 and was satisfied for the money...and that's one I was considering purchasing. But I like this new one better...and it's bound to be a bit more power than the 508.

Gushar

Gus

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
V3 Cycle Analyst for Electric Bikes Ebike Display The Cycle Analyst V3 dashboard with speedometer sensor and magnet is a great addition to any Ebike
Simply Car-free How to Pedal Toward Financial Freedom and a Healthier Life
Customize This