THANK YOU!!

1 post / 0 new
GrooveConnection
THANK YOU!!

Recently I posted my alert regarding my last E-MAX SPORT charger having burnt out.
You guys have turned me on to the right part, I ordered 4 of the C1 Thermistors from Mauser.
(BE CAREFUL WITH SHIPPING, they charged me 16 bucks but I wanted the parts in 3 days so I guess that's somewhat normal...)

Anyways, soldered the C1 Thermistor in place, = charger # 1 back in working order.
Just for fun I tried my second charger which, after purchase, did not even last a week: With the new C1 installed, it gave me the power light and I assume it is working as well (will confirm shortly)

That's what I love about these forums...they are just so incredibly helpful!

Thanks PJD and all the others who have posted the right pointers in the past...!!

It may be interesting for y'all that the first charger I mentioned in this post already had a new (better) C1 installed! It just gave up after I charged the scoot in hot weather after it had been ridden to literally zero power and had not cooled off yet.

I can highly recommend putting the charger on a household timer and to limit it to charges of 3-4 hours MAX!
I usually give it a 4-6hr. rest and let it have another 2 hr top-off .
It's so easy to program with these 24 hr timers!

Anyways, thanks again - over and out!

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage