Message from EVT - Price change

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
andrew
andrew's picture
Message from EVT - Price change

Got this today:

If you receive this notification it means that you have previously filled out our Waiting List registration form and are a member of the "Z-20/R-20 Waiting List Club".

ANNOUNCEMENT
In our last email notification to you we announced that we were accepting deposits for your new Z-20 or R-20 electric motorcycle.

NOW WE ARE ANNOUNCING THAT
The Z-20/R-20 Waiting List Registration will be officially closed on August 31, 2007. On this date prices for all our models will change to the normal selling price announced some time ago of $2,499.00. Z-20abGray

HOWEVER
If you have registered before the waiting list is closed, we will honor the introductory price package offered for two months after said closing date. Past that date the introductory price benefit for those registered will end.

THEREFORE
As of August 31,2007 if you have not already sent in your deposit and model preference and color choice you will have until October 31,2007 to still do so at our introductory price of $1,999.00 plus the cost of shipping (Introductory Price Package for both Z-20 models include windshield and trunk assembly kit at this price).

DEADLINE
The Waiting List Registration closes on August 31, 2007. You will no longer be able to register after this date and the price will be raised to $2,499.00. If by 10/31/07 you have not sent in your deposit you will lose your option to purchase at the Introductory Price offered.

DEPOSITS
Please do yourself a favor and take advantage of our special offer and send your deposits ASAP and be part of EVTAMERICA revolutionary world of electric transportation.

CLICK HERE TO SEE AND PRINT DEPOSIT AGREEMENT AND CONFIRM THE PURCHASE OF YOUR Z-20 or R-20 ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE. CONFIRMING YOUR PURCHASE MEANS PROCEEDING TO PURCHASE OR INITIATING YOUR PURCHASE WITH A DEPOSIT.

PRICE UPDATE R-20 Gray
On September 1, 2007 new prices will be updated on our website www.evtamerica.com.

If you had the foresight and the interest to register and be a member of the "Z-20/R-20 Waiting List Club" you must have done so to benefit from the Introductory Price Package offered and to be the first to own an EVTAMERICA electric motorcycle.

At this moment your whole purpose of registering can be activated by you if you initiate your purchase with a DEPOSIT.

The time for you to take action is now. The Future is Now!
We want to take the opportunity to say thank you to the hundreds of members of the "Z-20/R-20 Waiting List Club" that have already sent us their DEPOSIT. We have processed the deposits and classified their status on the Priority or Express Waiting List and have proceeded to order their electric motorcycle in accordance to their request and color specification.

Our projected schedule is in place and shipping will start by the end of the month. Actual delivery to those that have confirmed their purchase with a deposit will take place starting in September. We will be contacting each and every buyer before we execute home deliveries. If we can not contact you because of an unforeseen absence, we will hold your motorcycle until we can contact you and you can confirm that we can proceed to deliver.

Best wishes,

Fernando Pruna and Andres Pruna
EVTAMERICA

What does it mean to register? Are you registered if you are on the mailing list?

Sparhawk2k
Re: Message from EVT - Price change

I think being on the mailing list is being registered but even thing you'd still need to send the deposit by 10/31/07 so it is only an extra month.

Also, I'd probably make sure to have downloaded the PDF of the deposit form if you do plan on doing it after 9/31 but before 10/31 because I would bet they'd remove all that after they change the price and remove the Waiting List Stuff.

littlebitdecker
littlebitdecker's picture
Re: Message from EVT - Price change

:)
Thanks Andrew, I believe the Waiting list is different from the Mailing List, I'm looking for a Miami load for next week, and plan to personally deliver several deposits.
I hope the long wait will be worth it, so far so good based on what I'm seeing first hand. :)

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage