4 posts / 0 new
Last post
amp_head
amp_head's picture
Vectrix launches ZEV Motorcycle Video
kringle777
kringle777's picture
Re: Vectrix launches ZEV Motorcycle Video

I love how they say this is the "worlds first zero emissions vehicle". I would think that bicycles are the most prevalent ZEV's and they've been around for quite a while.

Looks well built though, and kinda large, but that's a good thing. Don't know about the intentional hum they supposedly added to it. Might get kind of annoying after a while. I've snuck up on a couple of people and a dog before while on my XM-2000, so I know where they're coming from.

And why is the State of California close to qualifying them for a $2000 rebate? My XM-2000 would be entirely free if I could get that deal! It's no more a ZEV than mine. What's the deal with that?

kringle777
Red XM-2000
Moss Green "Charger" ebike
Sacramento, CA

kringle777
Red XM-2000
Moss Green "Charger" ebike
Sacramento, CA

JDELUNA

Yes it would be nice if the state and/or the federal government would give a sizeable tax rebate I believe more people would be purchasing ZEV's. I think they had one a few years ago, but not a lot of people knew about it. God Bless :)

reikiman
reikiman's picture

I took a close long look at the Vectrix today. It looks waaaaaay cool. The sales people said it's been on the market for just 2 months and they've already sold out their first production run. The dealer in San Francisco is at the high end, they sell Lotus and Porsche and other expensive sports cars. So to their clientele an $11k motorcycle is nothing, right? I've got sticker shock, myself.

One of them said that in a couple years they expect to have a lithium-battery pack of some kind, and they designed this bike so it can easily have the pack changed out.

- David Herron, http://davidherron.com/

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage