Someone Donated the Junk Scooter to Deafscooter

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Deafscooter
Deafscooter's picture
Someone Donated the Junk Scooter to Deafscooter

Craig got the three useless scooter from someone ( who want donated all scooter to Deafscooter )

The Red or Black Frame will going Build off for WRAD Deaf Bike ride on Beach side in Aug 11, 2007

The Blue Frame will going Electric Scooter Racing Tracks or Route 66 Rally on AMMRA or USSRL

Deafscooter have new design to Build off the "Junk Scooter" in good Relife scooter to use again .....

Here is Picture on Donated from someone who want rid the junk thing to Deafscooter for mods ..

Donatedsctr.jpg

chas_stevenson
chas_stevenson's picture
Re: Someone Donated the Junk Scooter to Deafscooter

Deafscooter,

If anyone can put life back into these scooters you are the one to do it. I hope you will post how you are making the changes so we can all learn from the master scooter builder. We need lots of pictures too.

Chas S.
My Bicycle Pages

amp_head
amp_head's picture

I can't wait to see what you build out of all those old parts!
Make sure you take some pictures. You remind me of Monster Garage. :)

Matt

Deafscooter
Deafscooter's picture

Deafscooter is Here...

I took Red Frame to design the Framework for Long Range Ride on beachside biking path

Draw over the Frame to add on metal frame to strudy the frame and add on heavy battery
and add on motor mount and speed controlller aslo lower seat level and hand bar will be fit

Craig doing metal work chopping and wide frame for large battery then build off the battery tray
and add on metalwork to frame job to fit the battery and motor also speed control will on rear
of scooter frame and add on strong seat post support and chopped T-Steering bar to reduce

the wheel will be replacment with strong wheel with 12 mm dia axle and custom made sprocket

Craig Uyeda
Deafscooter

here is Picutre on before on Modified the frame work with four large battery packs
befor.jpg

here is Pre Frame work ( overlaying the image with add on pipe work and metal on it
Cur180.jpg

deafscooter

Deafscooter
Deafscooter's picture
Deafscooter doing build off on Schwinn ( move to new topic )

Deafscooter is Here...

Move to new Topic Deafscooter Build off the Red Schwinn s180 Frame to "Long Range Ride"

Check on ==>> http://visforvoltage.org/forum/small-scooters-and-pocket-bikes/1396

Thank you for View here .....

deafscooter

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage